$100 flat rate fee to replace a broken AC DC power jack on your laptop. Includes the new Dc Jack all other parts, all labor AND return shipping.
- We handle more DC jack replacements than anyone else in the world.
- Rather than fixing your old DC jack, we almost always replace your DC jack.
- There are no extra diagnostic fees or miscellaneous charges
- $100 flat rate fee includes brand new parts (DC JACK & DC Power plug if needed), all labor and return shipping. If we can’t fix it we will give the money back less the return shipping. No fix no charge. $60 if you send in just the motherboard (without power supply).
- Once we receive your laptop in the mail, it will be fixed and out of here by the end of the next business day.
- If you bring your laptop over it will be fixed within 2 hours
- There is absolutely no charge if your computer won’t be working fine after the repair is done.
- Read our 5 star reviews reviews on Facebook, google and yelp.
- We are the largest distributor of dc jacks, we stock dc power jacks for 16,000+ different models of laptop computers. If you want to do the repair yourself you can purchase a power jack from us here: http://www.laptopport.com
- We are A+ rated by Better Business Bureau of Chicago, visit their web site for verification
Please mail your laptop to the following address we only repair DC power jacks so there is no need to describe what the problem is, just include the check made out to Applicasoft, include AC power adapter for the laptop, return address, phone number and an email if you want us to send you a UPS tracking number.
527 DEER RUN
FOX LAKE, IL 60020 U.S.A.
Chicago location for walk in clients by appointment only:
710 Mill Circle #107
Wheeling, IL 60090 U.S.A.
If you live in the Chicago land area and would like to stop by at a location above that is just 25 minutes north of downtown of Chicago please make an appointment and bring your laptop over, your DC jack will be fixed within 2 hours. We accept phone calls seven days a week
With any questions feel free to call at any reasonable time seven days a week (847) 529-9441 email:email@example.com
What makes and models do you usually repair? We repair every single laptop make and model.
||Toshiba Satellite Libretto Pro Tecra Harness
Dell Inspiron Latitude Smart Step Presicion workstation
Compaq Evo Armada Prosignia Presario Business Notebook
Sony VAIO PCG FX GR N F FR 505 sr tr vx xg zia
IBM ThinkPad or Lenovo Thinkpad
Acer Travelmate Aspire Ferrari
HP Pavillion, Omnibook ZV, ZD, ZE
Gateway Solo Tablet M, NX, S, 3000 and 6000 series
Fujitsu Siemens C Series LifeBook stylistic
Advent Arm Ashton Digital Hyperdata
Packard Bell EasyNote
How do we submit a payment? We prefer it if you would enclose a check made out to Applicasoft. If the return address is different from the one on the check please write a separate note saying where to send it back to. If you are going to pay by credit card, please pay first by paypal, print out a copy of the receipt, and mail your laptop with the copy of the receipt to us OR make a note how you paid, no need for a print out. Walk-in clients please note we will only only accept cash as a payment
How long does it take? Average DC power jack replacement job lasts about 2 hours. All work is done within 24 hours after receiving your laptop, since we have all dc jacks in stock.
What time are you open? Mon-Fri 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Could be open sooner or later if you need to stop by at other times, just call us to make an appoinment.
Do you repair or you replace the power jack? We only replace power jacks, it is a more time consuming process than repairing but in a long run we don’t have to deal with lots of warranty work.
I live in Chicago land can I drop my laptop off? Yes you can drop your laptop off at the above address 5 days a week, for maps look into location page. Please call in advance to make sure somebody is going to be there to meet you. Generally you would be able to pick it up in 2 hours.
Do you need the password to get into my system? No, we do not need any of your passwords.
Do I need to send an AC adapter? Yes, to test out your system we would prefer to have your AC DC power adapter, however if you are missing an AC DC adapter we still can work on it and test out your computer using our adapters. In addition if your Power plug on your AC adapter is damaged or broken or shortens we can repair it at no extra charge.
What if it is not a DC Jack that has a problem? Sometimes that happens too. We are not going to charge you anything unless your laptop will be working fine when it leaves our place.
Very skilled technician working out of his home. Professional and polite. You can mail your laptop in or just drop it off locally if you're in the area. Charges a fair flate rate and works quickly. We had a problem with a laptop power jack requiring a complete disassembly, he was available to do it the same day in one hour for $100. Total lifesaver, worth every penny.
I have an asus 31e computer that other computer repair places told me they could not fix (power jack problem). I came here and in less than an hour and they had it done for less than the cost of me sending the computer back to the asus company. Great work, good warranty policy, would recommend.